Internet Banking with Citizens Bank of Cumberland County provides a convenient way of banking right from the privacy of your computer.
You may use internet banking to transfer funds, check account balances, confirm deposits/withdrawals, bill pay and much more. Sign up now by clicking the Enroll link below and completing the Internet Banking Agreement and Disclosure. Upon completion, you will receive a phone call from our Book Keeping Department in the next couple of days
Take your Citizens Bank of Cumberland County with you wherever you GO!
Mobile banking redefines the convenience in banking allowing you too quickly:
- Check account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills (for customers signed up for online bill pay)
- ALL from the convenience of your mobile device
- Mobile Deposit after required approval
- Turn your Debit card on and off safety feature
To DOWNLOAD the app, you may select the appropriate link below from your mobile device or simply search for “CBCC” in your app store. To ensure a safe mobile banking experience, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that access to your mobile phone is protected by a passcode in the event your phone is lost or stolen.
- Only download apps from your bank’s website or reputable app marketplace such as Apple iTunes or Google Play.
- Consider installing anti-malware software on your phone.
- Before using a mobile device to connect to an app, always check to make sure you are connecting using your cellular data and not an unsecured public Wi-Fi network.
Simplify your life with online bill pay. Online bill pay gives you more freedom to enjoy your life.
Receive and pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer. You must be signed up for Online Banking to use Bill Pay
Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees.
Save money every month on stamps, envelopes, and trips to the post office by making payments online.
Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail.
Track your payments history at a glance and view future scheduled transactions
Check your account status to securely confirm that payments went through.